TIME: 2-3 Minutes
1. Slide your ribbons edge into the first opening scrunching it into place.
2. Holding the ribbon in place with your thumb, bring around sliding the ribbon edge into the next available opening and repeat.
3. Make a loop replacing your thumb, slide the ribbons edge into the next available opening bringing it around then locking it into place.
4. Make your next loop 1 fingers width smaller than the first loop.
5. This next loop is small and considered the nose or center of your bow.
6) Make your next loop approx. 2 fingers width smaller.
7) Your last loop will be approx. 1 fingers width smaller.
Easy Mantra: Edge in Around, Lock, Loop, Peek a Boo.
9) With your fingers begin separating the loops alternating.